Privacy notice according to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
According to the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation“) and to the Italian privacy law (“Privacy Law”), the personal data controller Younite S.n.c. di NAN CATHARINA MARIA COOSEMANS E HIELE FLORIAN DJUARI, C.F. e P.I 04389540404, with its legal office Riccione (RN) via Circonvallazione 48, e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “Data Controller”), hereby informs You about the purposes and means by which Your personal data and the ones of your children (the “Data subjects”) will be processed, and the Company’s marketing, data transmission and data collection policies.
- Purposes of data processing
Your personal data and the ones of your children (“Personal data”) provided by filling in the forms on our site (hereinafter “Site”), sent by e-mail, by subscribing to the newsletter or otherwise communicated while browsing the Site will be processed by the Company solely for the following purposes:
- answering the Your requests of information; fulfilling contractual obligations (like, for example, those pertaining to the supply of the Company’s services like training courses, coaching etc.- the “Services”); management/administration of the contractual relationship; meeting the obligations imposed by the Financial Authorities; meeting all other obligations required by law;
- upon receipt of Your specific consent, sending via e-mail, SMS and WhatsApp promotional and advertising material relating to the Company’s services and activities.
It should be noted that for the sole purpose of providing the Services with the utmost diligence, the Data Controller may process personal data, so-called “special” pursuant to Article 9 of the GDPR, of your children, such as information on allergies / intolerances and use of medicines. In any case, only the “special categories of personal data” necessary for an adequate and safe provision of the Services will be processed.
- Nature of data provision
Provision of data for the purposes specified in art. 1 Point a) is necessary for the performance of the agreement, since without the availability of such data it will be impossible to enter a contract and purchase the requested services. Provision of data for the purposes specified in Art. 1 Point b) is optional. The data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including any profiling for the purposes of direct marketing.
The data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Means of data processing and duration of data storage
The data will be processed with the aid of IT systems operated in full conformity to the security measures required by the Privacy Law and Regulation by persons who have the specific task of doing it. In certain cases, hard copies of processed data may be created, but only by persons who have the specific task of doing it and in full conformity to the security measures required by the privacy laws in force. Personal data processed for the purposes referred to in art. 1 letter a) will be stored by the Company for a maximum period of ten years, in accordance with current legislation on the conservation of documents. Personal data processed for the purposes referred to in art. 1 letter b) will be stored for a maximum period of 24 months.
- Transmission to third parties
The personal data may be transmitted to third parties, both in Italy and other EU Member States, like, for example, suppliers of IT services (e.g. companies that carry out maintenance on the Site), coaches, external collaborators, structures that can accommodate Uou and / or Your children, professional consultants (e.g. accountants), bookkeepers and to any other entity, to which the obligation to communicate data is imposed by law. In this event the Company will take all the necessary measures to ensure that the third parties comply with the laws governing data privacy.
- The rights of the data subject
According to Art. 13, clause 2 of the Regulation, the Company hereby informs the data subject of his right to:
- request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
- lodge a claim with a supervisory authority.
The data subject may avail himself of the rights indicated above, as well as those provided by Art. 15 and subsequent Articles of the Regulation, and by the Italian Privacy Law, by contacting the Company at the address above.